Arduino MKR NB 1500 Introductory Offer
(extended up to 29/1/2020): $0 SIM card with 10MB/month data allowance for 6 months from date of purchase (at no additional cost)
$119.00 (including GST)
SIM with 10MB/month
OverviewArduino’s MKR NB 1500 is the latest addition to the MKR series for IoT solutions from the global leaders in low powered IoT development boards. The device, the first from Arduino to be LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT compatible, enables network connectivity and programming to perform certain actions based on inputs or any pre-designed trigger.
Powered by a SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low powered arm MCU, paired with a Ublox Sara-R410M-02B wireless radio module, it is capable of connecting into Cat M1/NB Bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 20, 28. The NB1500 also contains an ECC508 crypto chip which is able to generate X.509 certificates on-device.
- Microcontroller: Microchip Technology SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU
- Modem: U-Blox SARA-R410M-02B
- GSM uFL connector
- MicroSIM slot
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Interfaces: I2S, I2C, UART, SPI
- Pinout (Digital, PWM, Analog): 22 I/O Digital (12 PWM), 7 Analog input
- Form factor: 67.64mm × 25.00mm MKR
- Security : ECC508 crypto chip
API accessUse the Connected things API to get data usage data, session information and more for your IoT SIMs as part of this offer.
- Arduino MKR NB 1500 board + Antenna
- Access to Arduino software